Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's Just Another Day..

The kids in my neighborhood are big on skateboarding. They're always out there, practicing moves, falling, screaming, trying daring stunts... that kind of thing. Anyway, I'm not sure why I took this picture... I think it was because they were just sitting there exhausted (not a common sight.. they're annoyingly diligent when it comes to practicing their dumb moves)... The one in the middle had just taken a huge fall.. I'm surprised he's not bawling. God knows I would be.


More of the skateboarding kids.. He was talking on his cell phone and had been standing there for a while...I liked his stance...


My friend Annie's twin sons... They were staring at Jacob who was showing them some 'karate moves'... Not only were they obviously unimpressed, they were looking at him like he'd lost his mind! lol.




2 comments:

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Really looks like he was boring them to bits. Would have loved to see a pic of the karate master at work!

Ejura said...

Twins? They look more like girl & boy to me what with the braids one of them is spotting.
Skateboarding is a thing of effizi at my end. The kids at my end play football. Skateboarding will be new to those who don't watch TV.
You're in love with buildings. Are you into architecture or something?
Nice pics again and this isn't flattery.
Regards to Jacob!